Champion CRN50 Refrigerated Air Dryer 115 Volt, Single Phase
CRN Series refrigerated air dryers are engineered to benefit you today and tomorrow from the tradition of durability that is Champion. Quality components and engineering excellence meld to ensure you of a stable ISO Quality Class 4-5 pressure dew point. These exclusive compressed air preparation packages combine reliability, cutting-edge design, and innovative packaging into a single space-saving unit. The air quality delivered from a CRN Series dryer may define the difference between moderate and superior results from your plant's processes or systems.
- Ease of maintenance and interior access due to the quick fastener release of the enclosure panels.
- The CRN range of dryers utilize reliable refrigeration compressors and environmentally friendly refrigerants.
- The series 25-300 SCFM dryers incorporate heat exchangers crafted from multiple offset layers of press formed AISI 316 stainless steel.
- CRN25 and larger dryers incorporate a Grade B two-stage cold filtration to ensure maximum water extraction even under low flow conditions.
- Each CRN dryer contains the I-Controller package provides just the right level of benefits to appeal to the customer.
|Power supply||115 / 60 / 1ph||V/Hz/A|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||26 x 20.5 x 18||inch|
|27-CRN50A2||Champion CRN50 Refrigerated Air Dryer 230 Volt, Single Phase||$2,096.00||Add to cart|