Tire and wheel assemblies are heavy. This can make mounting and demounting difficult and dangerous for one person. Heavy lifting accounts for 20% of all workplace injuries. The QSP 24 volt rechargeable mobile tire lift assists technicians by making everyday tasks much easier. The 200 lb. capacity LM-200-R is a powerful tool that can reduce injuries and will be a workhorse in your shop. Designed with an off-center column for better access to lug nuts, balancers and changers. The LM-200 is made in the U.S.A.
Click here to view a spec sheet for the 716-LM-200-R.
Click here to view an article about automotive/collision back injuries.
- Lifts tire and wheel assemblies of up to 200 lbs.
- Four swivel high-capacity casters, two with brakes.
- Rolls from vehicle to tire changer or balancer.
- Rise height at rollers 41".
- Integrated tool tray.
- Steel rollers to spin wheel for lug nut alignment.
- Raises to full height in 13 seconds.
- Includes battery charge indicator and charger conditioner so you can’t over-charge.
- Greatly reduces exposure to employee back and shoulder injury.
|Wheel weight, max.||200||lbs|
|Color||Red and black|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||31 x 31 x 68||inch|
|716-LM-200-R-119||Plastic Coupler||$67.00||Add to cart|
|716-LM-200-R-173||Charger for LM-200-R||$158.00||Add to cart|