A newly updated 3-Ton Aluminum Racing Service with added features to lift faster, higher and be easier to use. The lightweight, 55-pound jack includes side handles for easy transport and loading into a truck for mobile service calls. Quick-lift design gets vehicles in the air quickly with fewer pumps. New and improved hydraulics and a wider track for the wheels make it durable and easy-to-use. A 4-foot padded lower handle protects rocker and door panels while providing maximum leverage to lift vehicles to a maximum of 19.2". Rubber saddle protects vehicle undercarriage and prevents slipping. Saddle can be removed for lower profile to get under road-hugging vehicles as low as 3.6". Meets new PASE safety standards.
Handle Length (in) | 47.6
Saddle Diameter (in) | 4.6
Wheel Diameter (in) | 2.6
Caster Diameter (in) | 2.0
Strokes to Full Height | 7
Actuating Handle Effort (lbs) | 105.6
Minimum height | 3.6"
Maximum lifting height | 19.2"
- Light-weight aircraft-grade aluminum construction makes it easy to carry and roll.
- Low profile allows it to be used with ground-hugging high-performance cars.
- Meets ASME PASE-2014 Standard for Service Jacks.
- Includes side mounted carrying handles for quick and easy carrying.
- Seven strokes to reach maximum lifting height.
- Min. height 3-5/8"; max height 19-3/16".
- Product Dimensions: 28.9 " 13.8" 6.3 in
- Product Weight: 54.9 lb
- Minimum height - 3.6" Maximum lifting height - 19.2"
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||28.9 x 13.8 x 6.3||inch|