ACX2280 - High Performance R1234yf Air Conditioning Service System
The most advanced R1234yf unit on the market today, the ArcticPRO ACX2280 and ACX2250 R1234yf Refrigerant Handling Systems offer your shop the ultimate in refrigerant recycling machines. Our newest professional
units deliver a unique service door that is ergonomic in its design and an intuitive, state of the art user interface providing an optimal environment for fully automatic A/C service and simple unit maintenance. For a streamlined shop and safe and precise A/C refrigerant handling, rely on ArcticPRO.
Warranty code can be added.
- State-of-the-Art. Ergonomic design, 7" capacitive touch screen and intuitive user interface sets a new industry standard.
- Best In Class Serviceability New ergonomic hinged service door simplifies unit service.
- Status Indicator. LED light indicates status visible from anywhere in the workshop.
- Smart. iOS and Android capable phone app allowing remote service session mirroring and advanced functions.
- Automatic Updates. Permanent wireless software updates, ensuring you always have the latest features.
- Oil System Management. Automatic weighing of recovered oil, allowing accurate replenishment of oil removed during service.
- Remote Support for Technicians. Allows MAHLE to connect to a unit over WiFi for troubleshooting and advanced support.
- Data Management & Reporting Metrics. Ability to log and monitor services allowing analytics for proactive service reminders, refrigerant use optimization, warranty reporting and more.
- Integrated Refrigerant Identifier. Adds additional convenience and saves time on services.
|362-360 83254 00||Replacement High-Capacity Combo Filter for ACX218x, ACX218xH, ACX228x||$114.00||Add to cart|