PicoScope 4425A 4-Channel Standard Kit
The PicoScope 4-Channel Standard kit allows efficient voltage and current analysis of vehicle electrical and electronic systems to quickly find and confirm a wide range of potential faults. Powered by the PicoScope 4425A 4-channel, diagnostic oscilloscope, which features an industry-leading 400MS/s sampling rate, 250MS memory and our new PicoBNC+ intelligent lead connection technology, the kit is ideal for viewing signals from the ignition system, sensors, actuators and communications networks, as well as CAN and FlexRay protocol decoding.
The PicoScope 4425A connects to a PC via USB connection for user control and high-resolution waveform display. PicoScope operating software provides many powerful tools for waveform analysis and allows users to access a built-in database of Guided Tests and reference waveforms.
- Test vehicle components/systems with minimal teardown
- Find troublesome intermittent faults.
- Investigate issues with no, multiple, or misleading fault codes.
- Diagnose charging and starting faults.
- Trace problems with actuators not monitored by the ECU
- Identify mechanical problems
- Develop objective data for manager/customer discussions
- Part of proven NVH solution
- Accessory kits available for NVH and Pressure Transducer.
- 24 month warranty.
- Software updates are free for life.
- Unlimited storage of waveforms and settings.
- Use with any vehicle.
- Certifications: Tested to meet EN 61326-1:2006 and FCC Part 15 Subpart B.
- Environmental Approvals: RoHS and WEEE compliant.
|Power supply||Powered from PC USB connection||V/Hz/A|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||19 x 16 x 7||inch|